Facility Guide ｜Directions
- 10：00 ~ 17：00
December 26 ~ March 31 (for winter)
General ¥500 (¥400)*
Junior/Senior High ¥200 (¥160)*
Elementary & Under ¥100 (¥80)*
*Rate for groups of 20 or over
- Audio guide
- The Center provides a free audio guide in Japanese and English, which you can listen to throughout the Center via Wi-Fi. Access is through your own smartphone or else an iPad that the Center lends for free and which does not require earbuds.
- The entire Center is barrier-free. Wheelchairs (2 for use inside the Center and 1 for use in the Restored Study Exhibit Hall) are available. Please let us know if you need one. Elevators, wheelchair-accessible restrooms (ostomate-compatible), and lockers (free of charge) are provided. AED is also installed.
- 10-17 Suwacho, Kashiwazaki-shi, Niigata Prefecture 945-0063
- There are parking spaces for 24 vehicles
- Take City Circle Bus “Kazaguruma” in front of Kashiwazaki Station on JR Shin’etsu Line. Get off at Chuocho. A 3-minute walk from bus stop.