As members of the Bourbon Group, the Bourbon Yoshida Memorial Foundation and the Kashiwazaki Donald Keene Center have build their own "Personal Information Management Regulations" based on the "Personal Information Protection Policy" established by the Bourbon Corporation. We believe that it is an important responsibility of both the Foundation and the Center to fully recognize the importance of protecting personal information and to handle and manage personal information appropriately.
1. Personal information acquired and held by the Foundation and Center and the purpose of its use
- Personal information of the person who made the inquiry
To send questionnaires and other information for the pourpose of improving the customer's response.
- Personal information necessary to operate scholarships
For scholarship selection, scholarship renting, and scholarship refund.
- Personal information of the Foundation and Center's employees and their families/related individuals
For business performance based on laws and regulations, notification/reporting to governemnt offices.
For work associated with payment of salaries, bonuses, rewards, etc.
For employment management and personnel management.
For emergency safety information and contact in case of emergency.
2. Management of personal information
- We will collect personal information in an appropriate and fair manner.
- When personal information is obtained directly from the individual, it must be clearly stated by writing or by an alternative method, and the consent of the individual must be obtained.
- When handling personal information, we will specify the purpose of use in advance and we will not handle it beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- We will not provide personal information to third parties unless required by the law.
- Personal information will be managed to keep it accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- Personal information that no longer needs to be retained will be immediately delated and discarded.
- We will respond to requests from the individual to suspend or delete the use of his/her personal information and to suspend it from being provided to a third party with respect to the retained personal data that he/she already possesses.
Contact of inquiries regarding personal information protection
Bourbon Yoshida Memorial Foundation
Kashiwazaki Donald Keene Center
10-17 Suwa-cho, Kashiwazaki-shi,
TEL / FAX: 0257-28-5755